Sign Up For latest updates, bible studies and our newsletter

God Is Here: 4 ways this knowledge has helped me

Important Ways the knowledge of the presence of God has helped me 


God is Here, experiencing the presence of God
God is Here, experiencing the presence of God

Right at the core of the Christian theology is the basic truth of God’s Divine Immanence. God and His creation are inseparable, for God dwells in His creation. 
Everything we see explains and show forth the beauty, and also tells us of the glorious revelation of the divine God.
The Divine Immanence simply means “God is here”.
“God is over all things, under all things, outside all; within, but not enclosed; without, but not excluded; above but not raised up, below, but not depressed; wholly above, presiding; wholly without, embracing; wholly within, filling.” Hildebert of Lavardin.
God is here, and He is ever ready to manifest His divine presence to anyone at any point in time. In fact, constant fellowship is that which the father desires.
Job made us to understand that; God is closer to us as the breath of our nostril (Job 27:3), and to narrow it down, the Epistles makes us to understand that “God dwells in us”, “We are His temple” (1 Corinthians 3:16), and in some other places it says “We are in God, we live in Him and in Him do we have our being. Acts 17:28.
What a joy divine is it to know that God is not far away, He is here with us and in us. Glory to God.
Read Also: Let Him lead you Blindfold unword: The children the father lead ask not where they go. 
Shortly, the knowledge of the divine immanence (the very fact that God is here) has helped me in so many ways:

God is here: 4 Ways This Knowledge has helped me

1. A total change in my prayer life: Before, I used to think God was some millions or billions of miles away, and I need to pray hard, pray aloud, cry like anything, and roll on the floor several miles, for this will quickly draws the attention of God and God will quickly hear me. 

You know what, I don’t do that anymore, I now talk to God, just like as a child talks to his/her own father. For God is here.
2. I now have a sense of victory in all I do: That God is here is an assuring sound of victory in my hear. And it giveth me hope. “For if God is for me, who can stand against me.”
3. Because God is here, There is no more fear, no more despair. The Psalmist put it nicely when he says: I Have set the Lord always before me, because He’s at my right hand, I will not be shaken.
4. An attitudinal change in the way and manner of worshiping God. “That God is for me, that He is here” brings about sweetness, happiness, joy filling my heart daily, even in every blessed day of Worshiping God.

Conclusion 

Don’t think God is far away from you: No, He is Here (with you), He is in you: Having this knowledge and absorbing it into our being will definitely bring victory to us on daily basis. Glory to God.
God is here,
God is in Me,
I live in and have my being in God,
Hence, I will not be shaken.
Grace to you. 


People Ask

What does "God is here" mean?
"God is here" is a statement that suggests the presence or existence of a higher power, deity, or divine being in a particular location, moment, or circumstance.
How can one experience the presence of God?
Experiencing the presence of God can vary depending on individual beliefs and religious practices. Some people may find it through prayer, meditation, religious rituals, or by simply being aware and open to the divine presence in everyday life.
Does "God is here" imply that God is physically present?
The concept of "God is here" does not necessarily imply physical presence. It can refer to the belief that God's presence transcends physical limitations and can be felt or experienced spiritually or emotionally.
Are there specific signs or indications that God is present?
God's presence can be felt through a sense of peace, love, or a profound connection with the divine. Others may look for signs or miracles as indications of God's presence.
Can anyone experience God's presence?
Anyone can potentially experience God's presence, regardless of their background. It often depends on an individual's openness, faith, and spiritual practices.